Open Dec 1 – April 15th
For Beginners & Experienced Riders & Skiers
Book a Stoke Andorra Snow trip through SuiteLife & receive an exclusive bonus:
FREE DAILY UNLIMITED BEER & SANGRIA!
Have a Stoke rep contact me asap with info and booking instructions:
What you do:
SNOWBOARD & SKI… Some of the best slopes in the Pyrenees.
PARTY… Apres-Ski partying in the bars & clubs of Arinsal.
SIGHT-SEEING… Check out the spectacular mountain scenery of the Pyrenees.
SPA… The largest spa complex in Europe – sulphur water, jacuzzis – sheer bliss.
SHOPPING… Tax-free shopping in this bargain basement country.
LAUGHTER & GOOD TIMES… Guaranteed!!!
What the hell’s Andorra?
Andorra is a small country in the midst of the spectacular Pyrenees mountains, 3 hours drive from Barcelona. Stoke organises transport from Barcelona to Andorra included in its trip price.
Stoke is in the town of Arinsal in the middle of Andorra. Besides the fact that it is considered as one of the best ski resorts in the Pyrenees, Arinsal has 300 days of sunshine a year. And, just as importantly, it has the best ´Apres- Ski´ nightlife in the country.
The Stoke accommodation is right next to the ski lifts to get you on the slopes with no hassle.
- Return transport Barcelona-Andorra
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Ski passes
– Snowboards & ski´s
– Spa complex entrance
Stoke has 4 trips:
– Wicked Weekend: 3 days/ 2 nights 295€
– Mid-week Madness: 5 days/4 nights 460€
– Pure Snow: 7 days/6 nights 660€
– City ‘n Snow: Barcelona (3 nights) & Andorra (4 nights) 565€
Stoke hits the slopes of two resorts: Pal-Arinsal and Ordino-Arcalis.
Pal-Arinsal: Great for all levels
– 63kms of runs (4 green,16 blues,16 reds,5 blacks)
– A snow park, 2 freestyle areas, half-pipe, boarder-cross area,and slalom course.
– Levels: 30% for beginners, 55% for intermediates, 15% for advanced
– 371 snow cannons covering 19 km of pistes which guarantee good conditions
Ordino-Arcalis: When its slush elsewhere, there is still powder here
– Resort area: 442 ha Altitude: from 1940m to 2640m
– 26 km of runs: 6 greens, 6 blues, 11 reds and 2 blacks
– Levels: 20% for beginners, 30% for intermediates, 50% for advanced
– Slalom course
Where you Sleep:
Stoke accommodation in Andorra is at a 1-star hotel/ hostel. Basic, but friendly, with a bar, and right next door to the slopes.
Eat, Drink & be Merry:
Stoke serves you up hearty meals to give you the energy to keep you on the slopes, and to line your stomach so you can hit the bars. Breakfast are generally Continental with baguettes, with some cereals and fruits, juices and coffees to boot… Occassionally we cure the hangover with an English Fry-Up.
Lunches… usually baguettes to take with you on the mountain. Dinner is a mix of pastas, paellas, curries etc…
VEGETARIANS… we cater for you guys too.
And if you book through SuiteLife you’ll get an exclusive bonus: FREE DAILY UNLIMITED BEER & SANGRIA!