Win a MOTO during the month of MOVEMBER!
MOVEMBER (movember.com / movember.es for more info) is an international charitable movement where MoBros grow a mustache during the whole month of November in order to raise money and awareness for men’s cancer (think pink ribbon campaign but for men).
How to WIN the wicked MoBro Moto:
- Visit our Movember Team donation page here: www.MoBro.co/SuiteLife
- Click on “Donar a mi / Donate to me” or “Donar a mi equipo / Donate to my team” (VERY IMPORTANT: 1. DO NOT make your donation anonymous or we wont know who you are. 2. Due to a technical error by MOvember, that should be solved now, we need you to send us the email - email@example.com - receipt you receive after your donation so we can make 100% sure it’s attributed properly to our team and that you get your raffle ticket)
- For every 10 € donated (higher donations are encouraged!) you will receive one raffle ticket. The more you donate the more tickets/chances you’ll get.
- To be eligible to win you must ‘like’ our company facebook page @ facebook.com/SuiteLifeBCN.
- The official cut off for Movember donations, and the official end of this raffle is December 9th, 2012 at 10am Barcelona time. On December 10th, 2012, we will do the raffle and one lucky winner will win the moto!
Please don’t forget to checkout:
Info on the MOTO we’re Raffling off for MOVEMBER (Let’s fight Cancer together!)
- This is a USED moto and is the personal property of Benny Mouckley, the owner of SuiteLife Barcelona. The moto even has a name (Coco) and as sentimentally attached as Benny is to Coco, in order to raise money for such a great cause as Movember, he’s decided to raffle it off to help MoBros all over the world.
- The moto is a USED 2005 Aprilia Compay Custom 125cc. It’s been kept in good condition and has only had 2 owners (it has just had as of November 7th, 2012: full revision, new brakes, new seat cover, a new drive belt, and a power washing). It will has recently passed the ITV (November 15th, 2012) and is certified now for another 2 years. It is insured until September 1st, 2013. The odometer is currently at about 15K but was not functioning for several years. The estimated value of the moto, in our humble opinion, is about 500 €. It’s a beautiful moto, very stylish, and since Benny is so emotionally attached to it, the only way he could let it go is if there was a charitable donation involved.
If you would like more info on anything in particular let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll update this info page. Also, if you’d like to come visit the bike in person before making a donation just let us know!
Terms & Conditions for SuiteLife’s Movember Moto Raffle
Contestants will have one raffle ticket entered into the draw for each 10 € they donate to the SuiteLife Barcelona Movember Team using the following link: www.MoBro.co/SuiteLife. There is no minimum donation so the more you donate the more chance you have to win! For example, if you donate 20 € you would get 2 raffle tickets entered in your name.
The official cut off for Movember donations, and the official end of this raffle is December 9th, 2012 at 10am Barcelona time. On December 10th, 2012, we will do the raffle and one lucky winner will win the moto!
You must be of legal driving age (18 years old as of November 30th, 2012) in order to be eligible to win.
There will be ONE winner of the contest drawn in a raffle at the end of the month. If the winner does not want the prize or decides not to take it for whatever reason, another name will be chosen from the raffle, and so on, until someone takes possession of the moto.
The winner agrees to have their name mentioned for winning and will agree to have a picture taken of them in front of the moto with Benny Mouckley, and allow SuiteLife to post the photo wherever it deems fit in order to announce the good news.
The winner will then be free to come pickup the moto in Barcelona at our office address (c/ Aribau 80). We will not send the moto to other cities or countries, it can only be picked up in person.
The winner will cover the cost and be responsible for having the ownership name on the moto changed. The moto will not be able to be picked up until the ownership name is changed. Also, the moto is insured until September 1st, 2013. The winner will be able to use that insurance, but again, the name must be changed over before possession of the moto is taken by the winner.
Relatives and anyone associated with SuiteLife is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the prize.
SuiteLife reserve the right to disqualify any participant from the competition at any time if the participant is determined by the SuiteLife to have worked outside the spirit of the competition rules.
SuiteLife reserves the right to change the rules at any time and without notice (this would likely only happen in the case of abuse or for clarification reasons).
In the case of any dispute or misunderstanding SuiteLife reserves the sole right to take the final decision (so please play fair!)
Good luck and thanks so much in advance for your donations to such a great cause. Men’s cancer has touched many people’s lives and we must fight to find a cure!