English Speaking Locksmiths in Barcelona – quick, reliable, emergency service!
English speaking locksmiths in Barcelona – quick, reliable, emergency 24h service
Good day Señoras & Señores! Let me tell you a story. A very unpleasant story that happened to our beloved boss Benny alomost 10 years ago. In a nuthsell, he got locked out his flat at 3am in the morning and the next day he had to fly to Canada. Wanna know what he did? He called some English speaking locksmiths in Barcelona who charged him 300 bucks, as he called him for an emergency. Now everyone would like to avoid that situation, right? That’s why we’ve put together a list of the English speaking locksmiths in Barcelona that could help you out of a bind. So save these contacts in the memory of your phone NOW!
1. CERRAJERIA BCN
- CONTACT NUMBERS: + 34 93 752 54 10 / + 34 659 536 536
- WEBSITE: http://www.cerrajeriabcn.es/en/
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- DESCRIPTION: With a call centre open 24/7 that can assist you in English, Cerrajeria BCN operates throughout all Barcelona and also in the cities located in close proximity (Terrassa, Badalona, Barbera, Sitges, Castelldefells, Cornellá, etc.). With proficiency in emergencies, residential or commercial locksmith services and also high security systems, they will make sure you get in asap.
2. OPENDOOR LOCKSMITH
- CONTACT NUMBER: +34 658 668 478
- WEBSITE: http://www.opendoors24h.com/english/
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DESCRIPTION: Targeted specifically at tourists, Opendoor Locksmith provide a reliable and fast service, not charging a preferential fee for foreigners (like other locksmiths in the city). They can be employed both from inside Barcelona and from the cities around, such as El Baix Llobregat, Garraf, Maresme, etc. In addition to opening closed doors, Opendoor Locksmith sells locks, safes, domestic rolling shutters, bars, security blinds, and anti-shatter glass for businesses.
3. CERRAJEROS BARCELONA EAC
- CONTACT DETAILS: +34 670 774 733
- DESCRIPTION: Cerrajeros Barcelona EAC is another locksmith company operating 24/7 as well as during holidays (and for the love of God, Spaniards do have loads!), with professional English speaking workers that open people’s door locks in the city centre and nearby. Besides from opening property doors and changing locks, they also do lock repairs and even car doors. They offer people discounts on each operation, so make sure you don’t forget to ask for yours!
We wouldn’t be anywhere without our dear SuiteLifers and we’d like you to always keep safe, so that’s why our friends from Cerrajeria BCN have provided us with a guide on how to make burglars’ attempts harder. Here are their pieces of advice:
- Do not let anyone into your house that you don’t know. If they claim to be a service worker of some sort, make sure to ask for the proper identification prior to you letting them in!
- Make sure to always lock all your doors and windows!
- Install dead bolt locks on all of the external doors!
- Always change all the locks when you first move in!
- Never give your keys to any service workers, gardeners, cleaning crews or anyone else not you do not know well!
- Never have an ID tag with personal information and home address attached to your keys!
- Install keyed window locks and locks on your garage!
- Make sure to have the outside of your home well lighted as a deterrent!
- What should you do when you are away!
- Always leave your outside lights on, so that it appears as though someone is at home!
- Ask some you know and trust to check up on your home periodically!
- Have your mail held at the post office while you are away or have you know and trust pick up your mail every day or every other day!
- Make sure all windows and doors are shut and locked. Don’t forget about your garage door and shed!
- Tell neighbors and the security patrol in your neighborhood (if you have one) that you will be out of town and for them to keep a look out for any unusual behavior!
Till next time, stay safe SuiteLifers!
Dragosh (El Dragon)
Article Category: Good to Know
, Moving to Barcelona