SuiteLife is always looking for dynamic, motivated and talented people to join our team and that’s why we offer so many interesting Barcelona internships.
This page acts as our hub for everything related to doing your internship at SuiteLife.
Take a look around, read the ads, and apply right here!
If your profile looks interesting we’ll be in touch asap to setup a Skype interview.
Interns will be treated as part of our team.
Their ideas will be listened to and they will be encouraged
to pursue their individual passions in order to help the company
as a whole.
They will NOT be required to deliver coffee, make tea, or
engage in other mindless activities that are common practice
in large companies.
Your focus will be helping to expand the SuiteLife brand online and generally bringing more traffic to the website, supervised by an Online Marketing Manager. It’s a great opportunity to learn all about the powerful world of online marketing as well as our core business, which is real estate.
• Helping to form new (and implementing existing) online marketing strategies.
• Helping to strategically optimize the website in order to be more search engine friendly and attract more of our target market.
• Developing and working self-responsibly on Social Media Marketing Projects.
• Writing blog articles (in English) on all kinds of interesting topics in relation to living in Barcelona.
• Creation and publishing of online ads.
• Regularly updating the website.
• Helping us write, design and promote our free ebooks.
• Helping to plan content for blogs, ebooks, and SuiteLife TV.
• Becoming a Google Analytics Ninja and learning how to take advantage of that data.
• Much much more… Each of our past Interns has developed tremendous experience and knowledge of our company and industry, and has become a crucial part of the SuiteLife Team.
• Strong interest in online marketing, SEO, SEM, social media.
• Marketing minded (especially an affection for online marketing).
• Must have access to a laptop computer.
• Fluent English.
• Strong writing skills in English.
• Knowledge of Spanish a Big +.
TEAM WORK SKILLS:
• Creative, Hardworking and independent.
• Eager to learn and be involved in a small but rapidly growing company where the team comes first.
This is an unpaid interniship, but you will receive tremendous value and experience because of the following: